Saturday, February 5, 2011

Holy Scavenger Hunt!

So Matt's birthday is today and I made a little scavenger hunt for him to find his gift. A little back ground on my sassy husband...he is one of the hardest people to buy for AND always knows what he is getting! Nothing makes me more mad than giving a gift to someone who knows what it is they are getting!


Back to his gift-well had a "very strong" idea that he was getting cowboy boots. He was right-UGH-so I worked hard to trick him! I wrapped up a box of cornbread mix as his gift. He was STUMPED-yes...success! So when he opened it this morning the box had clues written on it with other clues hidden around the house.


He was like a little kid again laughing while reading the clues. He finally did find his gift at the end-brand new cowboy boots! :)


Happy Birthday to my grown up cowboy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Glad he finally got his boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too cute! i love scavenger hunts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! For my first mothers day my husband hid clues all over our house that led me to my present! It was the most thoughtful thing he had ever done... even still is the most thoughtful thing he has ever done! lol! Great idea. It really shows the person recieving it how much work you put in and how much you really care!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!