I am usually not a fan of making anything time consuming in the morning (except for early Carolina games!), but when I saw the picture of these Cinnamon rolls in a magazine I HAD to make them!
It didn't take too long, only 30 minutes from start to mouth! Matt and I really enjoyed them-they were a great sweet breakfast item. The magazine compared them to Cinnabon's caramel sticky bun, but MORE healthy! woohoo!
Here's the easy recipe!
1. first heat 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp honey, and 1 tbsp water in a saucepan until melted and combined. Pour the mixture on the bottom of a circle cake/pie pan.
2. Put as many biscuits as you can fit on top (I fit 5 big biscuits).
3. Brush the biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle a cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Take them out when the buns are starting to brown.
5. Fill the pan over onto a large plate. Make a glaze to put on top. To make the glaze, just combine 2 tbsp. milk with 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
These cinnamon buns will make your morning start great!