Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Super easy shower gift!



One of my closest friends, Gail, is getting married in October. For her August monogram shower I decided to do a larger gift with a smaller gift. For the smaller gift I made a monogram frame for the future couple. It was so easy!

First... find the cheapest frame possible (garage sale 50 cents!)

Second... choose some adorable fabric that coordinates with said

Third... cut out the initials after printing them on scrapbook paper

Fourth... glue down initials using spray adhesive

THAT'S IT! :)

It is such precious and cheap!

3 comments:

  1. how cute! I wanna do one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the same thing. However, I used scrapbook paper. I cut out the initials from vinyl and put them on the glass. That way they can change out the paper with the season/holiday. Not my original idea-found it on the web somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!