Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th fun

Saturday we went on the boat with my mom and dad to enjoy the beautiful weather. We rode over to Rusty Anchor and docked to eat, drink, and enjoy some wacky bands! The people watching was first class on Rusty Anchor. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the crazies out there!

After the drinks and people watching, we headed out to watch the fireworks. We anchored the boat and sat to enjoy. It was absolutely awesome! I got a few good pics before we headed home.

Today we went to my parents house for lay out, play on the SeaDoos, and eat BBQ! I even made my famous peanut butter and jelly pie... Matt is one lucky man!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as us!

Yes, those are my sexy feet! haha:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!