Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friend filled weekend

This weekend was one of those weekends you don't want to end. We had two couples, Brooke/Ryan and Beau/Christine, come stay for a weekend of hanging out. We love hanging out together as a group, there is never ending laughs with our crew.

When they came into town Friday we ate at one of our favorite Lexington restuarants, The Bistro. After dinner we watched the Braves game and relaxed. Saturday was a relaxing pool/lake day. The boys took out the Sea-Doos and played while we floated around the lake. We were then off to Casa Linda for dinner then Frankies Fun Park to Putt Putt and Laser Tag. I haven't palyed Laser Tag in YEARS and came in last place! Of course the hubby came in first...ugh!

I hope everyone's weekend was as exciting as ours! Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Matt and Ryan being silly at the end of Putt-Putt

Ryan wore my purse while playing the entire 18 holes...too many margaritas at dinner!

All the ladies!

Mary and I at dinner

The biggest margarita tower I have ever seen *128 ounces*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!