Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh baby baby! I love the smell of this...

Brown Sugar Body Scrub!

I am going to be visiting Matt's family this weekend to celebrate his sister Hannah's graduation. I hate going somewhere without bringing something so I decided to make a body scrub for his mom. It turned out so yummy, I had to stop myself from eating it... literally!

Here's what I needed:
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup regular sugar
cinnamon
vanilla extract
olive oil


1. First mix the sugars together, mush any lumps out. Yes, really mush it good!


2. Add a pinch and a dash of cinnamon.

3. Add a splash of vanilla extract for some tastiness

4. Add 3/4 cup of olive oil

5. stir it all together then store in a cute airtight container.


I just had to add the bow! They are ready to be given as gifts! I hope the MIL likes it as much as I do! Trust me, if you make some you will be addicted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!