Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can a birthday be celebrated a month late?

Since I was on a short leave of absence from the blogging world... I didn't get to share my birthday party with you! Here are some pictures of the party my sweet hubby threw at our house! Welcome, come stay awhile...

My sister came all the way down from Clemson! I was so excited to play with her!


Matt doing the Captain pose with my good friend Sandy's baby, Reece. He barely let anyone else hold Reece... can we say baby fever much!?!?


Mary and Christine relaxing on the deck. Mary made such to take Reece from Matt and get her baby turn in!


Ashlee even made the party too! I wish her "friend" could have made it too! She is such a sweet girl and always there for my special occasions!


These red velvet cupcakes were a birthday gift from Matt. He actually went blog hunting and found someone to make me personalized cupcakes. I can't ask for a sweetest husband! The cupcakes were heaven in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!