Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Dinner Dessert

My family gets together for Sunday dinner each weekend. It is a great time for us to see each other and catch up. Matt and I were assigned dessert for this week, I decided on Cake Truffles (or Cake Balls!). I love Red Velvet cake so we decided on that kind. Here are the EASY steps:

1)Make the cake according to the directions.

2) Crumble the cake and put it in a large bowl. Add a can of cream cheese icing. Mix together (I use a large fork)

3) Chill for 30 mins. to an hour

4) Form in small balls, put in fridge for a few hours


5) Melt Baker's White Chocolate pieces and drizzle on top. You could also completely dip!


SO GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that looks pretty good! my husband loves red velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great!
    I will have to try them, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!