Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fixin' her up

We have been living in our house now for about five months. During that time, the hubby and I have decorated some, but not much else. We decided it was time for us to do some big time changes. My hard working husband and dad put new hardwood floors in the kitchen-ONLY 12 hours! YIKES! I like to do more artsy stuff (or so I think it is artsy!) and decided the kitchen was the next place for my touch. We decided to draw a large rectangle on the kitchen wall and painted it a pretty green (we got the paint on clearance for $3!). We then put white molding around it and a cute vinyl quote inside. The quote is hard to read in the picture, but it says "The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table". I LOVE it! It's a small step, but we are on our way!

2 comments:

Leave me some love!