Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I am loving now...

1. McDonald's oatmeal for breakfast on the way to school...even though I don't ever have enough time! For some reason I feel better walking into school late WITH breakfast rather than walking in late with nothing. The breakfast is almost like my way of saying, "see here boys and girls! I couldn't possibly teach today without a hot breakfast!"

2. snuggling with the fur babies by the fire. Winston and Charlotte will have to do until we have our own real babe!

3. going to the gym. I can't believe it earlier-I am riding this train until I throw myself off!

4. my house being a mess! I actually enjoy my house being a mess this week because it seems work is being done. Our new hardwood floors will be down by Sunday night! Can I get a woohoo?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!