Friday, April 9, 2010

Looking for an easy gift-DOG SILHOUETTES!




Over spring break I have been busy crafting and trying new things. Well dog silhouettes came to me after looking at my friend Brooke's tree silhouette. I made one for my bathroom, one for my mom, and another for my friend Mary.

Which leads me to selling them so others can share in he fun! These silhouettes would make great gifts for mother's day or a hard to please person! I can do any dog breed with their name personalized at the bottom or the name of the breed. I can also create the silhouettes or back grounds in any color.

The price for a framed 4X6 silhouette is $10. If you want a larger size, just let me know!

Email me if you are interested: ashleymacdonald10@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!