Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where have I been!?!

So friends I have been MIA lately. I have been enjoying reading everyone's blogs and discovering new ones, but I felt like I had nothing exciting to blog about! Well, this weekend I had a REALLY fun time! One of my best friends, Mary's birthday was Friday. We celebrated by going to her favorite resturant, Outback. We laughed and talked for over two hours. My only regret is us not taking a picture!

Saturday we went on an adventure to Charleston. My parents bought an RV kinda spur of the moment last week. They wanted to take a test trip and Matt and I were their third choice of travel partners! The RV was awesome to ride in and made such an easy ride down to James Island. The place we "parked" was so pretty with all the trees and earthy smells! Ha-we got a chance to grill out, walk my parents' dogs, and play games. I can't wait for the next RV trip! woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!